10 Great Digital Video Statistics for Realtors
There are A LOT of statistics on the web. Trolling through them is actually a lot of fun, particularly when we’re talking about video. To save you some research, we’ve put together some of our favorite digital video statistics worth reading. Here are 10 great digital video statistics for realtors:
1. Real estate listings with videos receive 403% more inquiries than those without videos.
2. 85% of buyers and sellers want to work with an agent who uses video as part of their marketing efforts.
3. Homes listed with video get four times the inquiries of homes listed without video.
4. YouTube receives over 1 billion users per month, who watch over 6 billion hours of video.
5. Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
6. One-third of all online activity is spent watching video.
7. 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
8. U.S. digital video ad spending will nearly double in only four years, climbing from $4.14 billion this year to $8.04 billion in 2016.
9. It is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video, than without.
10. Of homebuyers who use video in their search, 86% use it to research a particular community, while 70% use it to tour the inside of homes.
SOURCE: DigitalSherpa, eMarketer, NAR, YouTube, Google, Forrester Research